favicon.ico" type="image/ico" /> Knott Hall Alumni and Friends: Breaking the seal

Monday, June 26, 2006

Breaking the seal

Hey guys, TJ Pillari and his wife Quinn live in SB (across the street from my grandparents) while TJ gets his JD from ND Law School. TJ walked over and let my grandparents know, so grandpa emailed me and let me know, and then I posted here to let everyone know that Quinn is 8 weeks pregnant.

This is eventful for 2 reasons:
1) Fitzy is NOT the first Jugg to knock up a girl
2) We now have second-generation Juggs from our class

So just wanted to pass that news along. Personally, my money was on DB, with his presence as a father-figure (i.e. only breaking mirrors when losing in FIFA 2003 and not Halo), to be the first dad of anyone from Knott.

With TJ's combined past as a great soccer player and a loyal Jugg of Knott Hall, here is a picture of what TJ and Quinn's baby may look like:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home